Statement of Faith, Ministry Values, & Member Application
We are a Christian interdenominational ministry. For this reason, we all may vary about smaller issues such as the administration of communion. However, below is a summary of beliefs upon which all of our membership agrees.
1. We believe that all 66 books of the Bible are the only inspired word of God to the world. We do not acknowledge the Apocrypha, Psuedopigrapha, Gnostic Gospels, or the Book of Mormon to be inspired scripture (Tim. 3:16).
2. We believe that God is one, but reveals Himself thorough the persons of the Trinity as The Father, The Son as Jesus, and The Holy Spirit. Furthermore, we believe that each person of this Trinity is God (1 Cor. 8:6 6:44; Rom. 1:7; Isa. 9:6; Jn. 1:1 Acts 5:3; Heb 9:14; Jn. 4:24).
3. We believe that God is the creator of all things, is all-powerful, all-knowing, and in control to do as He wills (Acts 14:15; Jer. 32:17; Eph. 3:20; Psa.139:1-4; 1 Sam.2:6-9; Psa. 24:1).
4. We believe that Jesus was literally conceived and born of a virgin named Mary (Isaiah 7:14; Luke 1:26-33).
5. We believe that Jesus lived a sinless life (1 Pet. 2:22; 1 Jn. 3:5).
6. We believe that all of humanity has fallen short of God's glory and is in need of salvation; hence the reason Jesus came to the earth (Rom. 3:23; Rom. 6:23; Rom. 5:8; Jn. 14:6).
"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God." (1Co 6:9-11 ESV)
7. We believe that those who die without salvation go to a literal place called Hell (Psa. 9:17; Psa.73:12-19; Luke 16:23.26; Jn. 12:48).
8. We believe that salvation is in none other than through the name, person, resurrection, work, and grace of Jesus Christ (Jn. 14:6; Jn. 3:16; Jn. 10:17-18; Rom. 1:4; Rom.5:8).
9. We believe that those who belong to Christ will inherit eternal life in a literal Kingdom of Heaven (Isaiah 65; Zech. 14).
10. We believe that Jesus will return to gather His people, as well as the resurrection of the dead in Christ at His return (1 Cor. 15:21-23).
11. We believe in the water baptism of believers in Christ (Mat. 28:19; Acts 2:38-41).
12. We believe in the observance of communion (the bread and the cup) as a means to remember our Lord (1 Cor. 11:24).
13. We believe that Christ is the Head of the church, which should be governed by Him (Eph.5:23).
14. We believe that all of Christ's ministers are servant-leaders, not dictators (Jn. 13:3-16; Ph.2:3-8).
We believe that all 66 books of the Bible are inspired!
We believe that Christ is the head of the Church.
We believe in the water baptism of believers.
We believe in the observance of communion.
We believe that salvation is in Jesus alone.
Our Ministry Values
The following values represent the essence and personality of the National Association of Christian Ministers. They are the standards by which our culture and unity are kept. Please make careful note of them. We will not compromise our statement of faith or ministry values.
- We value God’s calling of both men and women to ordained ministry (Mat. 28:18-20; Acts 2:17; Gal. 3:28).
- We value the advancement of the Gospel of Christ for the establishment of salvation, forgiveness, and the perpetuation of Christianity (Mat. 28:18-20).
- We value the pursuit of unity (at the foot of the cross) among brothers and sisters in the Christian faith (Eph. 4:13).
- We value the independence of ministers so that they may follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in the direction and government of their ministries (Act. 8:29; 10:19; 11:12; 13:2-4; 16:6-7; 20:22, 21:4).
- We value leadership that duplicates our Lord’s servant heart (Mat. 20:27; John 13:14).
- We value fellowship among ministers for the sake of strength, encouragement, edification, prayer, and support (Rom.14:19; 1 Thes. 5:11; Eph. 2:21-22; Php. 4:8).
Application for Membership
Here is our process:
1) You apply for membership (which requires verifiable contact information, agreement with our statement of faith, statement of ministry goals, etc.
2) Then your application is prayerfully reviewed.
3) Upon acceptance you are given full access to our organization's network (where you may apply for ordination, charter, education, or simply fellowship).