The Values of Our Ministerial Fellowship
The following values represent the essence and personality of the National Association of Christian Ministers. They are the standards by which our culture and unity are kept.
- We value the Word of God as the highest authority by which to govern our lives.
- We value the advancement of the Gospel of Christ for the perpetuation of Christianity (Mat. 28:18-20).
- We value the pursuit of unity (at the foot of the cross) among brothers and sisters in the Christian faith (Joh 17:21; Eph. 4:13).
- We value God’s calling of both men and women to ordained Christian ministry (Mat. 28:18-20; Acts 2:17; Gal. 3:28)
- We value the independence of ministers to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit to govern their individual ministries (Act. 8:29; 10:19; 11:12; 13:2-4; 16:6-7; 20:22, 21:4).
- We value leadership that duplicates the servant example set by our Lord (Mat. 20:27; John 13:14).
- We value fellowship among ministers for the sake of strength, encouragement, edification, prayer, and support (Rom.14:19; 1 Thes. 5:11; Eph. 2:21-22; Php. 4:8).
You Are Here > Our Values